close

Frankfurt, the port I love the most, catches my heart one more time by its overwhelming(1) beauty.   

法蘭克福,我最愛的外站,再次用它令人屏息的美抓住了我的心.

   

arrived in the very early morning, with drizzling outside.  

清晨抵達時,外面下著小雨.

 

The X'mas tree at the hotel lobby.  飯店大廳的聖誕樹

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

Before landing, I heard some of my colleagues said there is a X'mas market near the hotel, which is a must for this trip although I ain't have no idea about what that is. 

Follow me to explore it!!!  

在降落之前,我的同事們告訴我一定要去個聖誕市集,說不去會後悔. 雖然我不知道是甚麼樣的市集,就請大家跟我一起去探險吧!


 

Getting myself bundled-up(2) is basic requirement unless you'd like to get a cold here. 0 degree is never a joke. 

包得跟熊一樣絕對是必要的,因為零度的天氣真的沒有在開玩笑. 

 

People queuing up for buying Heisser Apfelwein(熱蘋果酒) ,whose's originally from Frankfurt and popular, especially in winter.

大家在排隊買產自法蘭克福且冬天非常熱銷的熱蘋果酒.

"Schweinshaxe", which means "Pork Knuckle"(3) in German, is the thing you can never ever miss in Germany.  

Never can I describe how tasty it is, which needs you to come over here, experiencing by yourselves. 

德國豬腳絕對是你來德國不能錯過的食物,沒有之一.

我從來都無法形容它的美味,一定要你親自過來一趟才能感受一下.

 

"Hor Hor Hor" Santa is saying hi to everybody here. :)

齁齁齁~聖誕老人在跟大家打招呼囉! 


This is the X'mas market, being packed with people around the world, me included. 

這就是傳說中的聖誕市集了,吸引著來自世界各地的人,包括我在內.


My dinner for tonight.  我今晚的晚餐

Me: is it pork?   我:這是豬肉嗎?

Shop Staff: No, sir, it's crocodile. 店員: 不,這是鱷魚肉.

Me: Are you dead-ass(4) serious?  我: 你它X的認真的嗎?

Shop staff: yes!!   店員: 真心不騙!

Well, it tastes like chix, not as scary as I thought it would be. 

好吧,其實吃起來像雞肉,沒想像中的那麼可怕.

Then I walked to an unknown church, which's built in Gothic way, emitting a mysterious atmosphere. 

接著我走到了不知名的教堂,它是以哥德式建造的,散發出一種神祕的氛圍.

Never will you feel bored here with street artists and musician at almost every corner of the street, playing beautiful notes and melodies. 

在這個每個轉角都有街頭藝人和音樂家的地方,無聊這兩個字真的不會纏上你.

On my way back to the hotel, I found my paradise: a shop that sells bunches of gramophone records(5), and in the picture are my trophies(6), which made my day a happy ending. 

回到飯店的路上,我發現了我的天堂:一間賣超多黑膠唱片的店家,最後買了這幾張,今天出來最大的戰利品就是這個啊,超開心的!!!


Frankfurt, I will miss you and I promise you I am gonna come back ASAP. 

法蘭克福,我會想念你的,我答應你我會盡快再回到這裡.


最後跟大家分享幾個單字: 

1. overwhelming(a): 令人屏息的     

ex: Her beauty is overwhelming. 她的美令人無法呼吸. 

2. get bundled-up(v): 包得像熊一樣    

ex: It's cold outside. I think I need to get myself bundled-up. 外面很冷,我想我需要穿厚一點. 

3. pork knuckle(n): 豬腳     

千萬不要說成 pig leg喔!!!

4. dead ass(a) 極度認真的   

ex: A: I lost 1000000 dollars last night. 我昨晚輸了一百萬. B: Are you dead ass?  你它X認真的嗎?

5. gramophone record(n): 黑膠唱片

6. trophy(n): 戰利品

arrow
arrow

    FlyingSwaggerZ 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()